$7,500 renewable for 3 more years
Number Of Awards
Jan. 25, 2019
EligibilityThe Reichman Scholarship Fund provides scholarship awards to students of Andrews High School in Cherokee County, North Carolina. Applicants must plan to attend a school in the University of North Carolina system or the North Carolina Community College System and transfer to an eligible four-year institution.
The Community Foundation scholarships will be awarded without regard to age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation, religious belief, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Andrews High school senior eligible for graduation
- Recipient must plan to attend an institution in the University of North Carolina system or the two-year North Carolina Community College system and transfer to to an eligible four-year institution
- Financial need must be demonstrated by applicant
- Academic performance
- Active participation in extracurricular activities in the community or at school
- Demonstrated leadership and service ethic
To apply, students must complete an application online. The application, with required attachments, must be submitted online on or before the deadline. Click here to apply.
The scholarship program is administered by The Community Foundation of Western North Carolina. Please direct any questions about this scholarship to the Foundation's Scholarship Officer, Lezette Parks, at firstname.lastname@example.org.