Number Of Awards
Jan. 25, 2019
One scholarship will be available to a graduate or graduating senior of Asheville High School who has demonstrated outstanding achievement in film, video production, visual or performing arts. Previous scholarship recipients may reapply for consideration for renewal while working towards an undergraduate degree.
The Community Foundation scholarships will be awarded without regard to age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation, religious belief, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Strong moral character
- Emphasis on consistent and strong performance in the chosen discipline(film, video, visual or performing arts)
- Special achievements and/or recognition in film, video or the arts
- Academic ability/achievement in other subjects will be considered
- Financial need
- Community service (contributions to school and community)
- Extracurricular activities/work experience
The scholarship program is administered by The Community Foundation of Western North Carolina. Please direct any questions about this scholarship to the Foundation's Scholarship Officer, Lezette Parks, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, students must complete an application online. The application, with required attachments, must be submitted online on or before the deadline. Click here to apply.